Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mission for Messiah

Above a door at my house is a reminder from Baptist Mid-Missions "YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE MISSION FIELD!" As a Christian, do I desire to see all peoples come to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior? What would I be willing to endure so Christ may be glorified" in my life," or for the proclamation of the gospel, or for the saving of souls? What would I depart from, what earthly "net" would I drop to follow Christ? Would I pray to Almighty God, being led of the Holy Spirit, asking " Is it full surrender you want Lord? Then let me by your grace, without reservation, surrender all so the Church may be revived, souls saved, lives changed, Christians discipled, dark continents lightened up by the saving power of the Gospel of Christ." If I want Christ glorified have I counted the cost?Will I go on mission for Messiah? Finally, start by "redeeming the time" where God has placed you.

No comments: